Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bleach Heat the Soul 3 - The Teaser?

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat3/


This is a psp game so I don't even think about playing it but it's fun watching those game play clips. BUT they even showed the moves of the characters that haven't even fought or the ones we haven't seen fighting in the series yet. Well, I don't mind that BUT THEY EVEN HAVE ULQUIORRA, WHO HAVEN'T EVEN SHOWED UP IN THE ANIME YET. Are they just foreshadowing that the fillers will end so soon in Bleach anime? (or are they just teasing us? ^_^;)

,,,I think most likely that will be his voice in anime. (which was completely out of what I have imagined) He sounds like either Midorikawa Hikaru or Kamiya Hiroshi to me. What do you guys think?

Talking about guessing VA's,,, I think Suwabe Junichi will make great Grimmjow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home