Sunday, July 09, 2006

Naruto - Recent impression


OMG Shino, what have they done to you???

Seriously, this series has disappointed me so much lately. -_-;;; The filler episodes are getting worse and worse and the latest episode(ep 192) was just TERRIBLE. Just what are they thinking??? Can't they get better topics for fillers like Bleach? Or can't they start catching up with the manga already??? Seriously, this series is deceiving me. I really loved the manga when I started reading it and I was SO happy when I heard the news about its anime version coming. But it's really different now. These stupid fillers have turned me down and even though I'm reading the latest mangas as well, I'm not as into it as before. The worst thing about filler is that they are portraying Naruto as a dumb@ss at times, which makes me to like him lesser and lesser.

,,,I dunno what to say any more but this series really sucks now.

Here's my character ranking of Naruto anime so far btw.

Shikamaru>Gaara>>Hinata,Neji>>Kiba>Kakashi>Iruka>Shino
>Temari>>Rock Lee>Naruto>Others>>>Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kabuto
>>>Orochimaru

2 Comments:

At 7:19 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched Naruto since its fillers began, and I don't think I'll resume watching it until the original storyline picks up again. I really commend the subbers for continually subbing the series even though it really sucks, and I also commend you as well for watching it! That's REAL dedication! :)

 
At 9:42 pm , Blogger Shinsakura said...

Oh yes, Naruto really sucks now. But I'm just watching it since I've always done it so. But there's a slight possibility that I will quit watching fillers if this really keeps up going and going. -_^;;;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home