Monday, July 03, 2006

xxxHOLiC Ep 13




Am I the only one who thinks this episode had unusual high quality? It's like the first time after the first episode. Anyway this episode started off rather slow but the plot developed in an impressive way along with the introduction of the Pipe Fox's true form. (which was a fox with nine tails; very cool ^O^) I felt sorry for the girl, who was stuck with the parasite winged spirit because I can see how she has been suffering with her emotions and stuff. I think the use of metaphor here(like the depressed girl as a falling angel) is very powerful and effective in terms of the theme of the episode. Wai, Doumeki-kun defends Watanuki by grabbing the knife like that. Isn't that too dangerous??? (his hands were bloody too TOT)
But Doumeki-kun gakkoiiyo! >O< Okay, here I go again. -_-; Anyway I'm hoping for this quality to be kept but from looking at the preview, it looks like we won't. -_^; But the next episode seems quite interesting and I'm looking forward to it. ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home