Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Gintama Ep 13




I'm glad that they decided to make this arc into one single episode. Personally, I didn't really like the chapters used for this episodes because I was disturbed by some scenes. However, the animated episode turned out quite neat and they actually lessened the disturbing elements. Anyway Gintoki fights the space pirates and saves his friends with Katsura's help. (Gintoki and Katsura cosplaying as pirates lol) Katsura was really cool in this episode(the anime original scene where he meets Sadaharu was funny lol) and we get to know more of Gintoki's good characters mainly on his care for his allies. Oh Shinpachi and Kagura you big babies!!! But Gin-san was nice enough to carry you all after all that mess. ^O^

I'm not so sure what the next episode is about by just looking at the preview. But I'm sure it will be a good episode since Shinsengumi's in it. ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home