Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tsubasa Chronicle Ep 32 (S2 Ep 6)




This was a wonderful episode featuring Fye meeting Chi from a different country than Celes. Wai, Fye gakkoissu! >O< You all know I adore Fye so much. (Partly because he is voiced by Namikawa Daisuke-san ^O^) Chi-chan was super kawaii too. >O< I'm starting to wonder why did Fye seal Ashura-ou. Anyway I enjoyed all the FyeChi moments(so cute!!! >O<) and I loved the insert song played during this episode. In this episode, they really did a great job on choosing soundtracks on each scenes.



Fye sutekiyo Fye!!! >O<
What a sweet smile. ^O^ I like the 'serious' Fye too.


Chi-chan kawaiiyo Chi-chan!!! >O<
She's just so adorable. >O< May be I should watch Chobits someday. Sumomo and Kotoko are cute too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home