Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gintama Ep 10




I like the way they extended this episode because all the original scenes fit pretty good. Anyway we are now introduced with another member of Yorozuya named Sadaharu, which is a big furry dog-like creature. Kagura sure loves him, eh? (The name Sadaharu was actually the name of the rabbit Kagura had) It was good to see the kind side of Gin-san as well. ^__^



BAD DOG! BAD DOG!
I felt sorry for Gin-san and Shin-chan through the whole episode. lol


BAD BOY! BAD BOY!
Don't treat Hijikata-san like a dog, Okita-kun! -_-;;;

The next week's episode is going to be 1 hour special(Wow, already? >O<) but I'm a little worried because the preview looked like they are going to use the materials from one chapter only but I might be wrong. (,,,and from what I remember, that chapter didn't contain any scene with Shinsengumi. TOT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home