Tuesday, May 30, 2006

xxxHOLiC Ep 8




Honestly, I don't mind about the quality of the series if it manages to bring interesting stories like this. Anyway this episode was just amazing on bringing the theme to stand out. This episode was very dark and once again, it showed a certain foolishness people can have. The equivalent trade reminded me of Full Metal Alchemist. The monkey's paw was freaky though. Anyway the lesson for this episode is that a wish is not something we can bring right away. There must be a cost that has to be given away. I really agree because if we were to achieve something, we all need to take steps and walk on for the goal until it's reachable. Anyway a great episode even though the ending was tragic for the woman, who had the monkey's paw.

P.S. 1) I'm sure most people have noticed Fai's staff being a butterfly-catching tool. lol

2) OMG Just how big is Yuuko-san's bed?

3) I'm just so curious on who really is Himawari. I'm sure she's not an ordinary girl.


Btw from looking at the preview, it looks like the next episode's post is going to be Doumeki-centric. ^_^;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home