Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Third Ep 6



I think this was a great episode with good actions and some pleasant moments. The script this time was exceptionally well written as well. Anyway Honoka lets the Blue Breaker to go because she realizes that destroying it won't make Milly happy. Also Jouganki declares that he isn't just interested in obtaining Honoka's power. (<=which means he is interested in Honoka personally) As Milly said, Hono-chan is so popular! ^O^ Anyway I think Honoka's character is both interesting and likable. I like her kindness and strong will. I also liked the dream scene, where Ikus tells Honoka about being herself and not think of herself as a faileur. The poem was nice too. (made me wonder about my life and stuff -_^;)

Anyway it looks like Honoka will be going through some more busy battles again in the next episode. I'm looking forward to see more story development since there are so much mysteries to be revealed. (such as who really is Ikus and what is his plan on this planet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home