Sunday, July 09, 2006

Summer Season Preview - Part 2

3) Mutenki Kanban Musume



I thought this series was going to be something like Yakitate! Japan but it wasn't. Anyway what a funny series this is! ^O^ I had lots of good laughs while watching it. The main heroine Miki is one kick-ass character and Nabatame Hitomi-san is did a fantastic job voicing her. Other characters are pretty interesting too. Both the op and the ed songs were great as well. Since it's only 12 eps long, I'll keep watching it. ^O^


4) Zero no Tsukaima



Not bad at all. The first episode was pretty good and the production value is high. I didn't really like the anime character design when I first saw it in the official site but it's actually growing on me after watching the first episode. It's kinda Harry Potter-like though as some people have mentioned. The movie-like osts are pretty pleasant to hear and the fact that Sakurai Takahiro-san is in the cast is a big plus. (as Guiche; I don't like narcisistic characters in general but his VA makes a BIG difference lol) The opening song is kinda catchy but a bit generic. I'm not really into the ending song but it sounds cute since Kugimiya Rie-san has performed it. ^O^ I'll keep watching this one as well. (This one's 13 eps long btw)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home