Wednesday, July 19, 2006

xxxHOLiC Ep 14



It's been quite a while since I blogged this series last time. Anyway the animation quality was unacceptionally low this time(I guess the budget really did go on to the new ending -_-;) but again, I won't complain too much about the animation as long as it has interesting storyline as I mentioned before. Anyway for the first time, this episode ended with 'continuation' to the next episode, which was refreshing. The story had its mysterious aura as always and this time, we get to meet the mysterious twin sisters going out with Watanuki and Doumeki. (A double date? @_@;;;) Wai, Doumeki-kun's popularity with girls show up in this episode too. (Way you go Nakai-san~ ^O^) Yuuko-san is charming as always and Moro+Maro+Mokona are adorable as always. ^O^ The end of this episode kinda creeped me out though. (which this series never fails to do) Anyway I'm looking forward to see the result of this arc.




Ta-da! Introducing xxxHOLiC Idols!!!
The new ending song is okay but I prefer Reason better as many other people think. But I really like the ending animation. (Very hilarious when the three are 'pretending' to play instruments lol)

P.S. ,,,and don't ask me why I keep capturing the shot of Himawari smiling. I just love her smile, that's all. -_^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home