Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer Season Preview - Part 3

5. Coyote Ragtime Show



I LIKE IT! This is something I've been looking for. Kick-ass actions, interesting settings, interesting characters, and decent art style. (plus good VA casting ^O^) I only watched the first episode so far, which is more like a prologue. I'm looking forward to see Franca(VA:Hirohashi Ryo), who is supposed to be the main heroine of this series.
Oh yes, gotta love the 90's-like theme song. ^O^


6. Binbou Shimai Monogatari



This is a sweet little story about the lovely sisters, who are supporting each other no matter how poor they are. Overall, it's quite sympathetic and the art is very cute, which I liked. However, I did feel kinda slow and some parts lacked dramatic effects. But it seems like a nice little series to watch.


7. Gundam SEED CE73 Stargazer



To be honest, I do not want any more sequel of Gundam SEED but a gaiden like this one is just fine. Anyway the first episode was pretty good in terms of quality and direction. I found it a little too fast since this series is only 3 episodes long. There was even a major death in the very first episode. I'm looking forward to see what the three gundams can do in the next episode as well as more character development.
Oh yes, I like the character designs of this one. Most characters look different, unlike GSD. (Hirai Hisashi used to draw most characters look the same)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home