Friday, November 20, 2009

Reborn chapter 267


I liked Uri(cat) in this scene. (So loyal to its master ; So adorable ^O^)


When Gokudera Hayato and co. were about to get pwned by Zakuro and Bluebell,,, (What's up with this typical shounen jump-like entrance of allies???)



VARIA KITA---------!!! >O<
Just like many other people, I too am wondering how the hack they managed to come to Japan from Italy in less than half day. They must own a private jet or something. WAO. I hope Xanxus-sama will beat the crap outta that Zakuro and Bluebell.


Anyway, as a Varia fangirl... My impression for this chapter is:


That's right, (fallen)prince.


It's too bad that Fran and Squalo couldn't join other members of Varia at this time but I hope to see them soon. Anyway I'll save more fangirlings for next chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home