Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sengoku Basara Ep 1

(Spoilers, silly comments & fangirlisms included)

It's been a while since I did reviews on first impression of new animes. Anyway I just felt like doing it lately. Well, Sengoku Basara turns out to be way more wacky than what I expected from reading the manga. I find it totally hilarious mostly due to Yukimura(omg this guy is a total win). Overall I really like this series and am looking forward to see more.


Guys! When you guys are fighting, think of others too! Don't cause random nature disasters to disturb others. Geez~


...and the 2 fools fought until the dawn breaks. (Buhahaha I LOL'd so bad during this scene in promo) ...and Yukimura, stop fighting and go write poems.

Dokuganryuu

What is this burning passion?
What is this kickass strength?
I never felt this kind of helluva excitement before
That is the feeling of that f*cking guy I wanna defeat

By Yukimura

(Please don't take it seriously but that's roughly based on what he said after the battle ended -_^;)


I'm sure Yukimura said the word "oyakata-sama" close to 20 times in just this episode alone. No punching sensei! Yukimura!


Yes, while Yukimura remains the funniest character in this series, Masamune and Sasuke are some of the coolest characters here. Masamune-sama gakkoiiyo Masamune-sama! (He reminds me of good ol' Hijikata Toushirou from Gintama = Same voice actor btw) ...and Sasuke is so cool! (better than the other character from a more well-known series, who shares the same first name... lol)


Oh and here's more of Yukimura's oyakata-sama madness. (From Sengoku Basara X game)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home