Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gundam 00 S2 - Ep 3

A little late post again but I was extremely tired this week so... Anyway~
Note: More screen caps than the first 2 episodes... My fangirlism is getting stronger I suppose...


So in this episode, thanks to everyone's cooperation and Sumeragi's great(but risky) tactics, Allelujah is rescued. (Oh, Soma I mean Marie... You are breaking poor Alle's heart... why... TOT)
...oh and Andrei... what a sniping skill you have there... (he couldn't even shoot Alle who was running right INFRONT of him properly... or is it because Alle is a newtype? LOL)


Yes, they are so darn adorable. Tomatsu Haruka(Mileina's VA)'s voice is also growing on me. ^_^


Alle kawaiiyo Alle! >O<
Even after all that harsh time he had, he is still sweet as ever.


...and yes, Tieria was so sweet in this episode too. Awww...


Marina got rescued by CB too. Wai~ Setsuna and Marina reunited finally. I'm looking forward to the development between the two. ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home