Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gundam 00 Character Single - Setsuna F. Seiei


Nice cover, yes?

I finally got a chance to listen to Setsuna's character single, which came out recently. Anyway wai~ Miyano-san sure sings good. ^O^ I loved both songs especially Soup, which is the first track.

Track #1 - Soup : This track totally sums up why Setsuna needs more love. ^__^ I think this song describes Setsuna's feeling towards Marina. (Kinda like how he read his message at the end of the first season) I also love the lyric of the song.

Track #2 - Hakosora : While the first track was more of Setsuna's angst, this second track is more peaceful and mellow. I like this one a lot too. Great job, Setsuna-kun! ^O^

Anyway the next Gundam 00 character single is going to be Lockon's, which is to be released in September. I'm also looking forward to listen to that since Miki-san sings really good also. I've also listened to Yoshino-san(Allelujah) and Kamiya-san(Tieria) singing before and they are pretty good too so their character singles should be good ones as well. ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home