Monday, March 10, 2008

Gundam 00 - Ep 22


OMG!!! I'm so glad Lockon can stand still and able to fight on. TOT ...but moreover, LOCKON HAS BECAME SAGAT!(From Street Fighter; They both are voiced by Miki Shin'ichirou...>O< LOL) Also I really like how they are showing character development for Tieria more and more. ...and Feldt kawaiiyo Feldt!!! ^O^


SAJI KOEEEEEE!!!!!
Saji is so scary now. He was basically cursing gundams in this episode. I'm really wondering what he will become of from now on...


Oh no... This was the first time I actually felt sorry for Trinity siblings. Nena was the only survivor in this episode... Ali even stole Michael's gundam! What a %#$@#$@$@^@^!


TRANS-AM MODE KITAAAAAAH---!!!
Exia's Trans-AM mode was totally cool! (Reminded me of gundam F91) Go! Setsuna! Kick his @ss!!! <=Referring to Ali on Zwei)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home