Friday, September 14, 2007

See ya


I'm staying away from blogging once again. Don't know when I'm going to resume blogging though. I'm too stressed and have lost quite a bit of interest in animes. (,,,and manga too) I'm not going to watch many new titles in fall as well. The usual patterns in recent animes make me tired. ,,,and also too many generic genres... -_-;;; In fall, I'll be watching:
Gundam 00*
Juushin Enbu Hero Tales*
Dragonaut -The Resonance-
Shugo Chara!
Clannad
You're under arrest -Full Throttle-

Except Gundam 00 and Juushin Enbu, I'm not really looking forward to them much. Some people might think I'll be watching Neuro because I'm a big shounen jump fan. I probably won't watch that one unless I end up dropping D.Gray-man. (Which I haven't; what a surprise)

Anyway~ I hope you all have good time and see you all later when the time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home