Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring 2008 animes [Edited]


Oh I will miss you guys so... TOT

Another big season for new animes has came once again. Anyway here's the list of what I'll be watching/trying.

Highly anticipated:
Code Geass R2
Macross Frontier

Mildly anticipated:
xxxHOLiC: Kei
S.A. -Special A-
Itazura na Kiss
Nabari no Ou

Somewhat anticipated:
Vampire Knight
Amatsuki

Might try if good:
Crystal Blaze
Allison to Lilia


I might try a few more animes if I happen to have extra time to fit in a few more to my watching list. (Which won't happen most likely) Anyway I hope this will be another good season for animes. (I just watched the last episode of Gundam 00 first season and I really really cannot wait for its second season damn it T_T)

Note: I won't be blogging any of the series above on a regular basis. Probably gonna be another hiatus until Gundam 00 second season airs. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home