Sunday, November 09, 2008

Gundam 00 Voice Actor Single 3 - Tieria Erde


Oh T-chan, you are so pretty...

Ok, so another review for character single. To be honest, I didn't really like both songs included in this single. (Gomennasai---!!!) But I will listen to them for Tieria. (LOL) Anyway~


Track #1 - Idea: I guess this song describes the angst that Tieria goes throughout the series? Anyway I liked the instrumental part in the beginning though but I found the song in overall to be too repetitive.

Track 2 - Elephant: When I first heard that one of Tieria's songs will be titled as Elephant, I was cracking so bad because I immediately imagined Tieria being dere dere with shining eyes at elephants in zoo. (Oh that will be so cute >_<) Anyway I liked this song better than the first track. May be Tieria pilots on heavy gundams because of his love of elephants? (Ok, I'll shut up now...)


Ok so next gundam 00 character single to be released is Allelujah. ...and I heard that his songs will be done in collaboration with Ishikawa Chiaki-san(the lady who sang Prototype). Now that will be something to look forward to since I love her style of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home