Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall 2009 Season


Natsu kawaissu~ ^O^

Ok, so here are my thoughts on new animes I watched this season.

Inuyasha Final Act - In terms of visual and audio effects, nothing much changed from the previous season. However, I found the pacing of the first ep a lil too awkwardly fast. But it was good to see all the familiar characters and actions.

Kobato - I was kinda looking forward to this as I generally like work by CLAMP. As expected, this series is cute and charming with fun interactions between Kobato and Ioryogi(Who has the same voice as Kurogane pff). I also liked how they managed to make the art so similar to CLAMP's style. Oh and Kobato kawaiiyo Kobato!!! ^O^

Kimi ni Todoke - I read some of the manga and I loved it so I was kinda worried that the anime won't be as good as it. However, they proved me wrong and I was surprised at how close they drew characters to the manga. Yes, both Sawako and Kazehaya are soooo cute together. I loved all voice actings also. (Especially Kazehaya@Namikawa Daisuke)

Darker than Black-Ryuusei no Gemini - ...and yes, my most anticipated series of the season. This one had simply the most exciting first episode so far and I'm really looking forward to every week for new ep. (Just like FMA 2 ^O^) Suou kawaiiyo Suou! (So much kawaiiness this season) ...but ZOMG what happened to you Hei!

Fairy Tail - This one turns out to be better than expected. I enjoyed the first episode, which was funny and cute. The only thing I found a lil lame was how they emphasized all the magic spells and cool moves. Oh and Natsu@Kakihara Tetsuya was a pure win too. ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home