Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pandora Hearts Ep 1

(Spoilers & Fangirlism included as usual)


Well, this turns out to be better than I expected. Other than the production quality and some of the art directions, everything else seemed pretty fine. Also I instantly fell in love with its opening song. (As expected from Kajiura Yuki~ ^O^) The first episode basically followed the first chapter of the manga pretty much the same but it's always more fun with the characters animated with voices. (Wai~ I loved Oz@Minagawa Junko. That's just a perfect casting~ ^O^)

...oh and,


Chibi Gilbert kawaiiyo!! ^O^
Yes, he was darn adorable. I'm sure most people are looking forward to see Gilbert 10 years after.


On a site note here, I probably won't do much of the episode reviews any more but I might blog Sengoku Basara(Yukimura LOL) and this once in a while if something I should mention comes up. Oh and I also watched the first episode of Full Metal Alchemist 2 today, which was a pretty darn good start. (but I won't blog that since 20+ other bloggers are covering it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home