Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gundam 00 Voice Actor Single 5 & 6

I recently realized that more character singles for Gundam 00 popped up out of nowhere while I was not paying attention. Anyway since I had a chance to listen to them, here are my reviews.

Gundam 00 Voice Actor Single 5 - Saji Crossroad

Saji looks handsome here ^O^

Track #1 - Voice ~Koko kara hajimaru ai~: Irino Miyu sings really good(I loved his Zwei character songs for Phantom) and this single did not disappoint me as expected. Just by looking at the title, you can see that this is a love song. It is such a romantic song indeed. (I think he's singing for Louise here, how sweet~ ^O^) Background music for this song is great too.

Track #2 - Paint the Sky: This one is a very refreshing and energetic song that shows Saji's cheerful side. I like this one a lot too. ^O^


Gundam 00 Voice Actor Single 6 - Feldt Grace

WAO so beautiful TOT

Track #1 - Inori: Takagaki Ayahi's voice is so angelic, WAO. The first time I heard her singing was her character song from Special A and she sure sings great! I think the best word to describe this song is serene.

Track #2 - Justice: When I first saw the title of this song, I was like Feldt, you go and show your spirit as a member of CB. You go girl~ We can definitely get a glimpse on Feldt's brave character in this song. It sounds somewhat mysterious though. (Kinda like Ein from Phantom who was also voiced by Takagaki Ayahi) Anyway it's a great and unique song and I personally like this one better than the first track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home