Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spring 2007 New Animes Impressions - Part 2

4. Murder Princess


This anime turns out to be even better than I expected to be. This is why I like Bee Train. ^O^ The music is just so awesome in this anime especially the ending theme. ,,,and Romi-nee gakkoiiyo Romi-nee!!! >O< I just love her voice work. I wish this was a TV series anime instead of an OVA.


5. Shining Tears X Wind


Yet another anime that is based on a RPG Game. Both theme songs by Hoshi Souichirou are great especially the opening. But the anime itself seems a little too generic. I'm not too sure whether I'll continue watching this but for now, I want to check a few more episodes. The character design by Tony Taka is pretty though...



...A few notes here. I decided not to watch Claymore and possibly not Idolm@ster as well but I'll see how things go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home