Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bleach Ep 118


Keigo: What the? Are they shooting a film here in Karakura or something?
Yumichika: That IS real you idiot. Look at his wounds! That ain't no ketchup.


(Smack)
Ichigo: Nooooooo, how dare you hurting one of my possible girl friend candidates!
Grimmy: (Grins)



Crouching Ikkaku, Hidden Dragon
That's the impression I got while watching this scene because of the dragon symbol on Ikkaku's bankai. lol


Anyway this episode had brilliant animation, which was good. I really liked the way they animated Edorad's zanpakutou releasing scene and Ikkaku's bankai in action.

,,,and for this week's Shinigami Golden:


Byakuya plans to go to the meeting for the female shinigami to fill Rukia's place while she's gone to Karakura. (LOL His grin was so funny)


Oh and from now on, I'll be blogging Bleach during weekend because of my new schedule. Anyway the next episode should be another action-packed episode, which I'm looking forward to as usual.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Byakuya's grin cracked me up! xDD ROTFL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home