Saturday, February 17, 2007

Naruto: Shippuden Ep 1-2

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN KITA---!!! >O<


The long-awaited 2nd season of Naruto begins with the preview of the upcoming event, where Naruto's new team meets up with the 'new' Sasuke. (I see Yamato-san and Sai there ^O^)


This 1 hour special was mostly on introduction along with a good amount of omake to keep the fun. I love the opening animation(I like that 1-2-3 part) and the ending animation was cute with chibi Naruto and chibi Sasuke. ^O^ However, I'm not pleased with the animation quality here since the characters' faces looked somewhat weird a lot of time. Uh well hopefully the anime art will improve since the same thing happened in Bleach too.

...and of course as a Shikamaru fangirl, I have to mention this at least once.


Shikamaru gakkoiiyo Shikamaru!!! >O<
Because of the latest manga chapters, Shikamaru remains as an awesome character. >_< Oh and it was good to see some Shikamaru x Temari moments too. ^O^


Anyway yeah, it was good to watch Naruto again after skipping quite a few months of the fillers. The upcoming episodes should be interesting and I am looking forward to watch them. However, I'm not going to blog this series unfortunately. I'm not motivated enough to blog two series every week right now. But I will blog this series once in a while probably. (For all the Shikamru-centric episodes, I can pretty much gurantee to blog them ^_^;;;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home