Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bleach Ep 111

This was another enjoyable episode. ^O^ I can see the animators tried REALLY hard to slow down with the pace in order to not catch up with the manga so easily. Grand Fisher was annoying enough and I'm glad that he is now eliminated from this series. The animation quality this time was quite bad(except Ryuuken&Uryuu part) though... -_-;


Ryuuken teases Uryuu by saying 'Lookie, boy. I have THIS and you DON'T because you SUCK.'


The three mod souls get involved in order to slow down the pace a bit, which I don't mind since I like the three of them. (especially Noba ^O^) Ririn was so cute in this episode too. >O<


Hirako Shinji's various facial expressions
It's so funny to see how he changes his facial expression from handsome to dorky(or the other way around) so freely. lol


SHINIGAMI ISSHIN KITA---!!! >O<
Isshin finally shows himself as a shinigami in front of Kon and the other three mod souls. ,,,and of course, he kicks Grand Fisher's @ss.


In the next episode, Hiyori will be introduced, which I'm looking forward to see. I'm hoping for Ueda Kana as her VA but again, I'm not too confident in guessing seiyuus. (but Grimmjow@Suwabe Junichi was lucky~ ^O^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home