Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter 2007 Season Impression Part 1

1. Kyoushiro to Towa no Sora



HAHAHA!!! This series is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing while watching this due to all the moments that are overly-bishified(sparkles...) and giggle-inducing(due to cheesiness). This is definitely my favourite series of the season so far. ,,,and Kuu kawaiiyo Kuu!!! >O< It was good to see the characters from Kannazuki no Miko too. (even though I didn't like the ending of KnM...) Sohma,,,no, Jin gakkoissu!!! >O<
Looking forward to watch more of this one!


2. Hidamari Sketch



This is a super moe anime with a bunch of omega kawaii characters. There wasn't anything exciting other than the beautiful art in the series since this is a slice-of-life genre anime. But since I'm a big art lover myself(drawings and paintings...), the story about art school kids kinda interests me. I really like the real images combined to the animation too.
For now, I'll keep watching it. ^_^


3. Venus Versus Virus



The first episode was kinda interesting overall. But omg this anime is SO unoriginal because it's like a mixture of a bunch of different shounen animes. (you'll see what I mean if you watch it) Because of that, I kinda have a mixed feeling about this series. I like the characters though. (especially Luchia ^O^) I'll give the next episode a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home