Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gintama Ep 31

I thought this episode was really good so I decided to blog it. Anyway Gintoki loses all of his memories after getting a terrible car accident... I though he will have his memories back by the end of the episode but unfortunately that was not the case here.
Yes, it's continuing to the next episode which really WTF me in a good way. It's good to have a serious plot like this too.
The episode in general was very funny though.


AHAHA GIN-SAN MOTTE MOTTE!!! ^O^
Gin-san is so popular that everyone is so going for him. (,,,and of course I'm partly wrong here ^_^;) Sacchan kawaisssu. ^O^


Gin-san tells Tae nee-sama that he will try to remember her, which makes her to *blush. (Tae nee-sama mo kawaissu ^O^) I always liked the idea of Gintoki x Tae pairing so this part made me giggle. (Kondo x Tae is okay too)
Talking about pairings, I never liked Gintoki x Sacchan pairing even though I like Sacchan a lot. -_-;


Gin-san suggests that Shinpachi and Kagura shouldn't try any further to get his memories back and tells them that the Yorozuya trio should be separated. ,,,and he leaves.

NOOOOOOO GIN-SAN DON'T GO!!!!!
But I'm sure things will turn out just fine.

As for Hijikata-san...


He had a just brief air time chasing Katsura but I hope he will take a good part in the next ep. (,,and Okita-kun too)


I'm definitely blogging the next episode so look forward to it. ^O^

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have lots of Gintama costumes.
hehe
you may like it~

 
At 10:10 am , Blogger Hana said...

It's my favorite one! ( ̄○ ̄)/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home