Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall Season Impressions Part 1

Pumpkin Scissors


It looks like an interesting series with an awesome op theme. ^O^ It kinda reminded me of FMA in terms of military characters. Alice is so cute and I rather like the idea of Oland x Alice pairing. (Oland is like a giant teddy bear awwwww >O<)


Kanon


I love it. The animation is gorgeous and it makes me feel nostalgic. I think this will become a great drama. Oh and yes, Ayu's uguu is too cute.


Super Robot Taisen OG ~Divine Wars~


It was a pretty good start. (...and yes, I have played the game) They kept most of the game story the same with a slight change. (but I'm not gonna go into any detail)
I'm looking forward to see how they manage to animate the rest. Anyway it was kinda surprising to see Quovre from SRW Alpha 3 to appear briefly in the beginning of the series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home