Tuesday, October 03, 2006

D.Gray-man Ep 1

KITA~~~!!! >O<


From the opening. ^O^ Kanda is tsun tsun as ever. ^_^;

Well, the first episode basically covered everything from the first chapter of the manga. In fact the animation is pretty good and the opening is awesome. The ending is good too but I don't like it as much as the opening. The character design is not as bad as I thought BUT I still don't like the way Kanda is drawn. (It's like he's the only one who is poorly drawn which disappoints me as a Kanda fan T_T)


ALLEN KAWAIIYO ALLEN!!! >O<
Allen@Kobayashi Sanae was better than I thought. I kinda wanted a male VA to voice Allen but I guess this is just fine. He's so cute, darn it. ^_^


Kitazou!!! Kore!!!
Allen's release of his anti-akuma weapon.

Overall, it was a very good first episode and I'm looking forward to watch more. In the next episode, it looks like they are skipping the next two chapters and going straight to the Exorcist headquarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home