Friday, August 11, 2006

Random Gibberish + Anime news [Edited]

1. I decided not to blog The Third any more since I'm quite behind and I always ended up blogging it irreguarly so... (but I'm still watching the series)

2. I just saw the casting for the upcoming D.Gray-Man anime and I'm about to go so crazy with happiness.
KANDA YUU IS GONNA BE VOICED BY SAKURAI TAKAHIRO-SAN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMgOmgomg (runs in happy tears)

Woah, Sakupyon as Kanda. That's gonna be pure awesome. (but that was so unexpected lol)
...also Rinali is going to be voiced by Ito Shizuka-san, which is just as what I expected. ^O^
(To be more detail, Allen is going to be voiced by Kobayashi Sanae-san, River is by Okiayu Ryoutarou-san, and Komui is by Konishi Katsuyuki-san; Wow, the casting rocks)

3. As for the answer to Ulquiorra(from Bleach)'s VA from my early post, it was Namikawa Daisuke-san. (which is totally awesome; gosh, what's up with all those VA-related news lately? I must be the lucky one to hear my favourite seiyuus here and there >O<)

4. Death Note anime-related scan here
The character designs look promising. It will be animated by Mad House(same as Kiba) and will air on the same day as D.Gray-Man. (which is October 3rd, 2006) The casting is still unknown though.

P.S. Sorry about my early mistake. It was River@Okiayu Ryoutarou in D.Gray-Man and not Ravi. Ravi's VA is still unknown. -_-;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home