Thursday, August 03, 2006

Summer Season Preview - Part 4

8. Innocent Venus



This was my most anticipated series of this summer and the first episode did a fine job as an introduction. ,,,but IT'S SO BLOODY OMG. I didn't expect that much brutal scenes. But the production value is awesome and it will probably become the best series of this summer if it manages to keep up its quality. I'm looking forward to watch how the story will progress and overall, the series looks very promising. I kinda wanted to blog this since it's only 12 episodes long but I decided not to since I've gotten pretty busy lately. ...and of course Jo gakkoiiyo Jo!!! >O<


9. Night Head Genesis



This one is probably one of the darkest series along with Innocent Venus. (which I forgot to mention above) Anyway I felt like watching a movie while watching the first episode. Everything is directed intensely and I can't help it but to feel sorry for the brothers in this series. I liked how the sound effects and music made the atmosphere more suspenseful. This one is 24 episodes long and I'm looking forward to see some great plot development. ,,,and for this series, Naoya kawaiiyo Naoya!!! >O<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home