Thursday, November 09, 2006

Long time no post? Well...


Jo gakkoiiyo Jo!!! >O< (From Innocent Venus)

-Okay, I so haven't blogged lately. But my mood has been quite cranky due to several reasons and I am not as anticipated in watching animes as before(which is not good).
-I'm more into mangas lately(I will post something about this later) and disappointed with several anime titles that I've been following lately.
-I can see a lot of animes nowadays suffer from low budgets and lack of production time.
-I was planning on blogging the ep 5 of D.Gray-man but since I wasn't able to do it, I'll write briefly about it here.
Kanda earns 50 mune kyuun points(vvv heart points in other words) for his tsundere and

ALLEN EARNS 100 MUNE KYUUN POINTS FOR HIS KINDNESS.

-My fav of this season are 1)Kanon 2)Death Note 3)Code Geass(<=although this series kinda annoys me sometimes because of its similarity with SEED)
-I'm not so sure how irregular my posts are gonna be but I'll see how it goes. Dang it I'm so stressed. T_T

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home