Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fall Season Impressions Part 2

Since I was supposed to post this loooooong time ago, I'll do it rather simple.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion


Pretty interesting so far. Lelouch is an interesting protagonist as many bloggers have mentioned and I like Clamp's character designs. Looking forward to watch more!


Yoake Mae Ruriiro na ~Crescent Love~


It's an okay series but the animation is quite bad starting from episode 2. The songs are good though. (,,,and Feena too ^O^) Not sure whether I should keep watching this one though.


Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge


Not bad as I heard. The art is kinda blah compare to the manga(I've checked the 1st volume before watching) but I really enjoy Watanabe Shinichirou's directions. (Very hilarious!)



Note that I won't be able to blog for a while. (So no D.Gray-man post for now -_-;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home