Monday, November 13, 2006

Death Note Ep 6 + Soukou no Strain Ep 1

Death Note Ep 6


L KITA---!!!

Yup, I'm a L fan. ^O^ It was so funny seeing the 5 police looking at L as he drinks coffee. (as if he is a monkey in a zoo lol) Gotta love L's facial expressions. But I think his eye colours are a bit off in the anime. (I think they should be darker)



Sweet<=>Evil
Light can switch his own mode so freely that he kinda creeps me out. lol



Soukou no Strain Ep 1


This is a new anime that has taken the time slot of Innocent Venus. The first episode basically left me two feelings.

RALPH DAMN YOU WHAT A TERRIBLE BIG BROTHER YOU ARE!!! <=is eager to punch his face;;;
and I felt sorry for Sara. Poor girl,,, She doesn't deserve that. T_T

Story-wise, I think this will be a pretty good series and the CG mecha scenes were well done too. Quality-wise, I'm a bit disappointed with the animation quality and I see a potential of deforming animation like Innocent Venus did. The colours are kinda too bright that they kinda hurt my eyes too. But overall, I like this series a lot and I think Sara will become another impressive protagonist. (Kawasumi Ayako is doing a wonderful job voicing her)


...talking about new anime, I'm planning on adjusting my watch list a bit by dropping & queuing some series and trying some other new animes that I haven't tried. Well, I'll see how it goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home