Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!! ^O^



I wish you all for the happy new year of 2007!!! ^O^ I can't believe the year of 2006 has passed so fast already. I hope this year will be a good one.
Anyway for the winter 2007 anime season, the ones I'll be watching/trying will be the followings(only):

GR -Giant Robo-
Hidamari Sketch
Juusou Kikou Dancouga Nova
Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora
Venus Versus Virus

,,,and of course I'll be watching Naruto: Shippuden. ^O^ Not sure if I'll be blogging that though. (probably once in a while ^_^;) For now, Bleach will be the only anime that I'll be blogging every week.


D.Gray-man Ep 13


This was a good episode I think. Lavi@Suzumura Kenichi kawaissu! ^O^ Lavi's cute lol. ^__^ I enjoyed all the Lavi moments. It looks like Allen, Kanda, and Lavi are teaming up in the next episode, which I'm looking forward to. Let's see who gets the most mune kyuun points too. ^__^;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home