Saturday, December 23, 2006

Some Bleach News~

Okee, so more Bleach news but they are not really 'news' to many of you already. -_^;

The title for ep 110 of Bleach anime will be "Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student" which means SHINJI!!! >O< I'm really hoping for Suzumura Kenichi as Shinji's VA. (I used to call him Hirako but I'm gonna call him Shinji from now on to sound more friendly lol)

Talking about VA, there is a VA-related news here. It is confirmed from Bleach Wii game that Suwabe Junichi will be voicing Grimmjow, which is JUST WHAT I GUESSED before. Yessssss!!! Hoacha~ >O<
I don't like Grimmy but I guess I'll tolerate him better from now on.

Also the new ending has been announced. It will be "Sakura Hiyoko" by Mai Hoshimura and we get to hear it from ep 110. I'm looking forward to hear it but I'm also going to miss the current ending song, which is "Baby it's you" by June.


Anyway Christmas is so near, eh? I hope you all have good time. I'm not looking forward to the upcoming anime season since the only new anime I'll be watching for sure will be Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora. (,,,and the new eps of Shuffle! Memories; all the others look not interesting or generic to me -_-;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home