Friday, November 24, 2006

Gintama Ep 32

Wai, that was a good episode. This episode really proved that I really want Shinsengumi to show up in EVERY episode. Anyway since this will be my last episode review for this year most likely(unless Bleach's filler arc ends by the end of this year), I will summarize it briefly.

Gintoki, Yamazaki, and Kondo get captured by criminals, who were pretending to be running a factory. Other members of Shinsengumi come to stop the bad guys as well as Shinpachi and Kagura.
Gintoki then remembers everything as everyone tries so hard to help and protect him.
In the end, Gintoki gets the good part by defeating the boss and the Yorozuya trio reunites. ^O^ Anyway this whole 'amnesia' thing reminded me of Kanon somehow even though the process is totally different. But in any manner, amnesia is always a rather sentimental theme for animes I think.


Yes! Gin-san is not alone!!! Everyone is here with him. (Hijikata-san gakkoissu! >O<)


YOMIGAERE! GIN-SAN!!!
Gin-san is finally back to himself. ^O^ That took long enough, baka. <= ^///^;;;


YAMAZAKI-KUN KAWAIIYO YAMAZAKI-KUN!!! >O<
I think Yamazaki deserves a spotlight in some way. ^O^ He was sooooo cute. >_<


Ko...Kondo-san daijoubu???
I think Kondo-san had the roughest time in this arc. -_-; He lost his memories twice in total. T_T

Again, my character rank for this series:
Hijikata>Okita>Gintoki>Yamazaki>>>Takasugi>Sacchan>>Kondo
>Tae>Katsura>>>Others

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home