Friday, April 06, 2007

Spring 2007 New Animes Impressions - Part 1

1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann


I'm definitely not a Gainax fan but this one was surprisingly fun to watch. Animation is very stylish and the characters are totally interesting. The mecha design is kinda ugly and too head-centric but hopefully I'll get use to them. I really like the three main characters. (Kamina-cool ; Yoko-hot ; ...and Simon-adorable ^O^) I'll definitely keep watching this one.


2. Nanoha StrikerS



I've marathoned the first two seasons of Nanoha during this winter, therefore I was looking forward to this one a lot. The first episode was pretty good and I really love the opening song by Mizuki Nana. (the ending by Tamura Yukari was good also) Omg, Nanoha became such a fine lady. (So pretty~ ^O^) But since this is going to be 26 eps long, I'm a little worried about the possibility of deforming animation. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see some more kick-ass action like they did in Nanoha A's.


3. El Cazador



Madlax meets Tsubasa Chronicle??? Anyway that was the impression I got while watching this. Anyway the first episode was as mysterious as the first episode of Madlax, which got me interested. The music by Kajiura Yuki is awesome and the animation is beautiful. ,,,and Elice kawaiiyo Elice!!! >O< (,,,she looks like Sakura from TRC) Nadie is pretty cool too. I hope this will be as good as Madlax but for now, I'm looking forward to watch more of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home