Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bleach Ep 119


Madarame Ikkaku. Unemployed. A bad@ss. All he did in Rukongai was just beating the crap outta people who tried to fight him.


Oneday, Ikkaku gets his @ss kicked by Kenpachi for bothering his loli daughter.
(...and as you can see, Yachiru was already an artist in that age ^_^;;;)


Several years later, Ikkaku became a shinigami of 11th squad lead by Kenpachi. Ikkaku, who was still a bad@ss, often beated up Renji, who was consistently asking him for some training. Ikkaku soon got tired of Renji and was successful in getting rid of him.

...Is this some kind of documentary fiction???

Ahaha, just never mind about what I wrote. Anyway Bleach anime is back after a week of break! This episode was mostly anime original stuff, which I found pretty interesting. It gave more depth into Ikkaku(,,,and also Yumichika)'s character. I think they did a good job on slowing down the pace of the anime. Since Kenpachi's 11th squad is one of my favourite squads in Seireitei, I really enjoyed this episode.


Yumi gakkoiiyo Yumi!!! >O<
Gosh, Yumichika looks darn pretty with long hair. I just wish he has kept that hair style. I could have liked him way more that way.


Next week will be Toushirou's turn to show off some actions. Ganbare, Shiro-chan!!! ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home