Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bleach Ep 121

New opening - Totally awesome. The song is great and I love Kon singing in the beginning. Since I'm an Orihime fan, I liked Orihime-centric opening clip.

New ending - I'm not really liking the song much yet but I love the pics from the ending clip. ^O^ (like a fashion show?)




The 3 conceited arrancars get pwned. (Rangiku-san gakkoii! ^O^)


Mizuho kita---! ^O^
Keigo's sister Mizuho appears for the first time. Ahaha, she got an instant crush at Ikkaku. (Bishified Ikkaku=Cracked me up) She's so funny and cute. ^O^


Introducing Grimmy's boxing dance
,,,and this scene just cracked everyone. So, Grimmy wants to be the next Kenshiro or something? (Is that Love-me-do from Sugoiyo Masaru-san in the third screen shot???) Poor Ichigo getting beaten up like that... T_T


,,,and Grimmy gets a detention for showing up his violent boxing dance in the public.
Aizen is so mad now, ahaha.


Anyway I loved this episode. Since we had another break last week, this felt like waiting soooooo long to come out. Next episode will be introducing all the members of the vizard group! Now that should be another fun episode! ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home