Friday, April 16, 2010

Reborn chapter 286

Before I start, I have to note that from now on, I will not be blogging Reborn, Bleach and Bakuman every week. (Which I have been doing for a while) I'll cover all three mangas this week and probably next week also since all three of them ended with quite interesting development this week. ...and most likely I'll write about the upcoming Pandora Hearts chapter.

Anyway this was another good chapter. The fact that Simon family is such a small and weak family was kinda unexpected. ...and Hayato, Ryohei and Yamamoto's reactions at the news about Tsuna's inheritance ceremony was quite LOL. (Especially Hayato ^O^)


Tsuna daydreaming about marrying Kyoko. LOL (Wai~ Kyoko so pretty~ ^O^)


So Enma hates being involved in battles just like Tsuna. I feel sorry for him. (...and he got bullied again which made me sad)


After hearing cowardly words from Tsuna and Enma, Reborn hits some smash aces on the two of them. (Aww... Poor boys... But LOL it was drawn so funny...)


A new enemy shows up to interrupt the inheritance ceremony and Tsuna goes into hyper mode again. I hope to see Enma in action too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home