Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reborn chapter 285


So Tsuna and Enma became friends for now. (Enma kawaiiyo Enma ^O^)


This scene was just so funny. Reborn's Tarzan cosplay was totally hilarious. (Ah, this was pretty much like how things were in daily life arc LOL) Poor Tsuna gets caught in the battle between Adelheid and Hibarin. LOL LOL

So in the end, Reborn reveals that the transfer students are from Simon family and they will attend Tsuna's inheritance ceremony as well. Now the thing is...will they get in Tsuna and other guardians' way? I guess we'll have to see about that.

...and naw, I didn't really like the fanservices used in this chapter. -_-;;; (But I found Koyo's nosebleeding scene funny LOL) Oh and Reborn got first in the ranking for this issue(the rank for the previous chapter I suppose), which was awesome. (I know One Piece was missing in this issue but it's still amazing, WAO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home