Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reborn chapter 283

Here begins The Inheritance Ceremony arc of Reborn!



Kyoko kawaiiyo Kyoko! ^O^
Tsuna is glad that he came to the school thanks to Kyoko-chan. (But poor Tsuna is once again feeling uneasy due to the letter from the 9th about the inheritance ceremony LOL)
...and some mysterious transfer students arrive at Namimori...


Hayato was so funny in this chapter. I liked how this chapter had comedic atmosphere like the earlier chapters did. (Awww I kinda miss the daily life arc somehow) ...oh and I like that new character named Kozato Enma already.


I'm sure Enma is super strong when he's in the battle mode like Tsuna. ...and good to see you Hibarin~ (What the hell is that pile of papers? For club activities?)


Hibarin...Don't get beaten up by a new girl when the new arc just started, okay? I hope Hibarin will get lots of character development in this arc... (I mean he's cool but his character lacks depth and he's turned into a rather boring character lately...)


Yes, there's something definitely up with Enma. (His eyes look like...Sharingan? LOL) I wonder if he's going to be an ally or a rival in this arc... (Btw Tsuna... How could you get beaten up by some random bastards at your school when you defeated Byakuran in the future. Shame on you, boy... LOL


Anyway I must say the new arc started in a pretty exciting way! I wonder if the guy with glasses in the color page on Enma's side is Kawahira? Anyway I'll be looking forward to see how the story will unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home