Thursday, April 01, 2010

Reborn chapter 284


What a fun chapter this was. ^O^


So basically we could see more of the new characters from Shimon middle school(We've seen all of them except Large the big guy). ...and there are 7 of them just like Tsuna and guardians. It looks like Reborn found out who they are at the end of this chapter so I'm looking forward to see how things will turn out. ...personally I'm not happy about how Hibari reacted to Adelheid's challenge.(<=she was more like blackmailing him) Is he going easy on her just because she's a girl? She's being totally rude though...(but it was nice seeing Hibari's WAO smirk) Not liking that Kaoru dude either. (Is he even a middle schooler? He looks so old... LOL) But overall, I really enjoyed this chapter and it was very funny also. ^O^



My favorite among the new characters is Aoba Koyo. Good look + Hilarious Character = WIN. It's so ironic how he looks like a typical prodigy and yet he's a hot-headed jerk like Ryohei. LOL LOL


Enma is still being EMO.


I kinda like the chemistry between Tsuna and Enma. Well, they have similarities and I bet Enma has sky flame like Tsuna. (I wonder if they'll have to fight each other... -_-;)


...and yes, they are so darn adorable. ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home