Sunday, April 04, 2010

Random babbling of the day - Pandora Hearts manga



I finally got caught up with Pandora Hearts manga recently(up to chapter 47) and I must say it's getting really really interesting. There are so many things revealed during those chapters but at the same time, there are still many questions left to be answered. Mochizuki-sensei's art is getting more and more beautiful and I love how she planned out her characters so carefully.

...oh and I must mention that,




ELLIOT=TOTAL WIN ^O^

Haha, he sure is an awesome tsundere character. It's a shame that Elliot didn't get much appearance in the anime. Anyway it looks like he'll be one of the major characters in the next arc of the manga so I'm looking forward to it very much. (I'm thinking about blogging next few chapters~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home