Monday, April 12, 2010

Ookiku Furikabutte S2 - ep 1 & Spring 2010 new animes impression

Okay, I'm kinda late on this entry but anyway

KITA-------!!! ^O^

It's nice to see this series back again! ^O^ Oofuri season two(Ookiku Furikabutte ~Natsu no Taikai-hen~ as the full title for this season) started with a pretty good first episode with some nice slice-of-life moments.


Roka-san hidoi!!! TOT
Riou's older brother Roka is so mean! He called Riou a loser and said some horrible things just because Tousei lost to Nishiura... (But Riou kawaiiyo Riou LOL) He even asked Riou to get info on Nishiura using Tajima. I don't particularly dislike any character in Oofuri but I am not liking this Roka guy at all... -_-;


Mi-ha-shi!!! ^O^
Although Mihashi didn't have many lines in this episode, he was still pure win. Yonaga Tsunasa(Mihashi's VA)'s voice is just adorably awesome. LOL That soccer scene was so funny. (I bet Mihashi is not good at sports in general LOL)

Anyway I will try to blog this series from time to time but I cannot guarantee to write about it every week. But I want to blog about all the funny scenes involving Mihashi for sure. I love the new opening song by the way.


As for the new animes that aired this season, so far I've watched this one, Angel Beats!, K-ON!! 2nd season, Arakawa Under the Bridge and SD Gundam Brave Battle Warriors.

As for Angel Beats! I must say I'm kinda disappointed with the series... I expected something like Clannad(at least atmosphere-wise) but the first episode was not very good in terms of direction and characters. (...and most importantly, it wasn't particularly interesting despite the interesting setting it has) If this turns out to be better in the later part, I might pick it up again but for now, dropped.

I've watched the 1st season of K-ON! so I'm following the 2nd season also. I must say I'm still not very fond of this series but I don't mind watching since it's a light watch with frequent cute moments.(but as for 4-koma manga adaptation, I prefer Hidamari Sketch over this one) The first episode of the second season was a nice slice-of-life episode. Oh and I don't like the new opening. The ending is nice though especially the animation that goes with it.

Arakawa Under the Bridge is pretty funny. Some of the jokes were a bit overused but the first episode was entertaining in general. (I LOL'd so hard at that Kappa scene) ...and Kamiya Hiroshi did a splendid job voicing Kou. (It was so funny how he used various tones of voice for one character LOL) This series somewhat reminded me of Cromartie High School and Gintama. (...and Pyuu to Fuku Jaguar too, which hasn't gotten a TV anime yet) I'll definitely keep watching this one.

I don't have much to comment about SD Gundam Brave Battle Warriors. Each episode is only about 12 minutes long and the first episode was just so-so. But since it's a quick watch and I like SD Gundams(I've watched a few older SD Gundam series and I liked them all in general), I don't mind following this one either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home