Sunday, February 21, 2010

Durarara!! chapter 9 - Shizuo the Combat Bartender

Ikebukuro's infamous (ex-)bartender Heiwajima Shizuo. His hobbies include...




Lifting a trash can...


...and some random pillars on the street.


Sorry, that was a joke. (Runs away from Shizuo, who is furious)



I know Izaya is awesome as a character but I really think he deserves to get punched by Shizuo sometimes. He is just...I've never seen such a bizarre yandere... -_-;;;


So yeah, this chapter was funny as hell but I think anime watchers probably got disappointed because it didn't have enough of Shizuo's Hulk moment. (LOL runs away again) Mikado x Anri was cute too. (But I can never see Mikado the same way as before due to certain spoiler I read *cough... What a bad kid...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home