Monday, February 15, 2010

Random babbling of the day - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood


Sooooo bad@ss in a cool way

Although I don't write reviews on anime episodes much any more, I am following a few series regularly. Among the ones I follow, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood definitely tops my list. Yes, it's definitely a lot better than the first series we had back then in terms of story and character development. The best thing about FMA is that it has so many things that sets itself a part from most of generic shounen series. It has such a complex storyline like a seinen series while still having fun elements that a shounen adventure series should have.
My 2nd favorite series that I'm following now is probably Kobato. (Such a fun & adorable series)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home