Sunday, December 27, 2009

This week's Weekly Shounen Jump wrap-up



Bakuman chapter 68: Wai, I'm really liking the pairing idea of Fukuda x Aoki. Haha, Fukuda really reminds me of Squalo. (I hope he will have same VA as Squalo in the anime ^O^) Ouch, another cliffhanger before hiatus... I hope Tanto doesn't get serialized because I really think Ashirogi team should draw something serious.

Bleach chapter 387: So Tousen really died in this chapter but in a rather pitiful way. I'm glad at least he opened up his heart to Komamura and Hisagi before dying. Poor Hirako... His shikai was cool but it was STILL no use against that mighty Aizen... (but at least Aizen showed a lil surprised look in this chapter) So...Ichigo finally arrived at the scene. I hope he's not gonna get pwned by Aizen so soon after all that expectation. -_^' (Wouldn't that be so freakin' hilarious?)

Naruto chapter 477: More Sasuke vs Danzo... Danzo is like a mutant monster now, pfff. ...and Itachi appeared at the end as an illusion? This whole genjutsu thing reminds me of Mukuro and Fran's abilities. Let's see if Danzo can survive this arc.

Reborn chapter 272: First of all, I'm not happy about the fact that Ghost interrupted the battle's flow so bad because I wanted to see Vongola & Varia pwning Bluebell, Kikyou and Zakuro. ...and Fran's box weapon...pfff little Bel? I'm sure that's not its true form. I mean WHERE'S YOUR FREAKIN' POSE? FROG BOY!!! But it was funny to see how calm Fran was while other ppl with rings were like noooooo my flames are getting absorbed~~~ I liked Mukuro and Chrome's reunion scene too... (I hope Mukuro finds out that it was M.M. who slapped Chrome. I mean what the hell, b*tch...) So Tsuna is about to join the messy battle between Ghost vs Vongola & Varia & Kokuyo. I'll be looking forward to it. ^O^

1 Comments:

At 8:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home